Happy Belated New Year everyone! I hope this year brings
resolutions we can keep, and a positive, determined focus on our goals.
In my new year, I am in a new site. My previous site did not
work out. Unfortunately that happens. So I have been sent to somewhere else! I
am now a parish over. But it is quite the difference! I no longer sweat. Much.
I am now living in the mountains of Manchester. And can I tell you- I get a
stunning view from up here!
I now work with a primary school ( elementary school) in aid
to the PE Teacher and hopefully do other youth related activities as well. For
now, I am quite new to my new town, so I will be taking these next few months
to get to know my peers, my students and neighbors. I will bring more news
about my beautiful change for 2013 sooner than later. That is one of my
resolutions. Also, below are some others:
-
Meditate for at least 5 minutes ( my mind
wanders off a lot)
-
Do 15 pushups a day ( 2012 resolution was better
upper body- but I didn’t do squat. So I must be specific.)
-
Do yoga and run a marathon ( beginner yoga for
now, and marathon will be for the end of the year…hehe)
-
Write more and create more ( that’s including
blogging)
Cheers to 2013- we survived the Mayan
apocalypse!
No comments:
Post a Comment